2 button switch plate with 1x4A dimmer. Designed for retrofitting and new builds where the power is 'wired to the switch.'
Can be used to dim lighting and or other loads from this or any other bus connected input device.
The device is fully programmable and features multiple functions such as switching, dimming, blind/shutter control and or other functions. The switch plates are available in a variety of styles and colors sure to match any home.
Integrates with ABB's Free@Home automation system via a bus cable.
- Dimensions (H × W × D): 44 mm x 44 mm x 40.9 mm
- Outputs: 1× dimming channel
- Suitable for: 230 V incandescent lamps and low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional transformers or electronic transformers
- Rated power: 10–180 W/VA
- Suitable for: LEDi and energy-saving bulbs
- Rated power: 2–80 W/VA
- Protection class of device: IP 20
- Mounting depth: 31.5 mm